How to add event admins to manage the event
Once you have created an event and set up the ticketing, you may want to add more people who can help you manage your event.
At AllEvents we refer to such people as an admin of the event.
These admins can be granted access to following things as per your requirement.
- Event Statistics
- Mark as Paid
- Issue Tickets
To activate an admin on a particular event please follow these steps.
This feature can only be enabled on the Desktop website. You can still use your mobile to do this by switching to "Desktop view" in your web browser. Here is how you can do it.
Using Desktop website
Sign in to
AllEvents either using your Facebook or Gmail account. Go to
Events Ticketing menu under
Organizer Pages section in your profile drop-down.
- In the next page, Find the event you want to add more admins to. and click on Ticket Sales across that event.
Oh! you need to have enabled ticketing for the event to add admins. Here is an article on how to set up ticketing for an event.
- In the event's ticketing page click on More Actions and select Manage Admins from drop down.
If you need to add a new admin click on
Add new user and enter the admin's email ID that is associated with AllEvents.
Checkmark the accesses you want to grant to that admin. and click on
- Event Statistic: Event Statistics such as Revenue Report, Visits, etc.
- Registrations: Event Registrations Data - Ticket Sales, Leads, Payments.
- Check-ins: MarkTicket as Checked-in during Ticket Scanning.
- Mark as Paid: Mark Ticket as Paid during offline Payment Collection.
- Issue Tickets: Issue tickets to the attendee.
You will see that admin listed in the list of admins. You can
Edit the access granted or you can
Remove an admin anytime.
These admins can help you manage the event by downloading AllEvents Organizer App in their smartphone. Click here to install it.