How to deactivate your AllEvents account
It is extremely sad for us to see you landing on this article,
Before deleting your account, you may want to Log in and download copies of your information (like events data and payment details) from the dashboard. After your account has been deleted, you won't be able to retrieve anything you've added.
To close your Allevents account, you must log in and hover it on the right drop-down menu. Then click “Settings” and press “Delete Profile.”
1. Go to Settings Dashboard.
2. Select Delete Profile on the left bottom side.
Note: If there are multiple admins on an organizer page, then users won't be able to delete the organizer page even if they dissolve their account. It will merely revoke the admin rights from the page and cease the account.
3. Tell us what went wrong and made you decide to leave.
Choose an option or select "Other" to enter a custom response. Your feedback is appreciated.
4. Type the Verification Code you would receive on the associate mail address attached to the account.
5. Click Delete to complete the process.
In case you change your mind, we would love to serve you more.