How to promote your event
You created your event, you perfected the event page, you shared it among your circle, but it still doesn't have enough visibility as much as you would have hoped for.
What do you do now? Worry not my friend! AllEvents is here to help promote your event in cities of your choice.
What is this promotion?
Well, simply speaking you can hire AllEvents to run a marketing campaign for your event.
We have a dedicated team that solely focuses on marketing your promoted event. They are experts in Digital Marketing and Design.
We have 3 plans tailored suitable for all kinds of events. You can go through them here.
If you wish to promote your event just follow these steps.
This can only be done on the Desktop website. You can still use your mobile to do this by switching to "Desktop view" in your web browser. Here is how you can do it.
Activating promotion for an event
- Sign in to AllEvents either using your Facebook or Gmail account.
- Go to My Events menu under Organizer Pages section in your profile drop-down.
Find the event you wish to promote from the list of all your events, click on dashboard and then click on
promote in event dashboard.
- On the next page scroll down to select your promotion plan and click on ' Promote now ' under that plan.
To know more about each promotion plan in detail, click
NOTE:- It takes at least 7 days for a promotion plan to show some results, hence we recommend you activate the promotion at least 7 days before the event's Start Date.
Note: Pricing will be different in real-time.
- In the next screen, review your promotion details and if you want to add more cities in the promotion you can click on Add more cities. You can also use discount codes if they are applicable to you.
You can change the city where the promotion will be applied by clicking on Change City.
- Enter the email address that will receive the invoice and will be used for further contact with the AllEvents team during the promotion period.
Select your preferred payment gateway from
PayPal. You can pay using either a
Debit Card, or
- Once the payment is successful, the promotion plan will be activated and an invoice will be sent to your email.
If your event is accepting INR as the currency, you will see a slightly different review pop-up box. However, the procedure remains the same.
The organizer can view the various report on promotion by clicking on
Promotions under the
Organizer Pages section.
Thanks for letting us help you spread the #StayHappening spirit. 😊