How to send email invites for your event using email credits
One of the best ways we recommend is to use the 200 Email Credits we provide with every published event. If you use this email credit with us, we will send a specially designed invitation to your contacts using email.
1 email credit = 1 email. There are two ways to use Email Credits.
This feature is only available on the Desktop website. You can still use this on your smartphone by switching to a "Desktop view" in your browser. Click here to learn how.
Open the event page
AllEvents.in and go to
My Events under
Organizer pages section from your profile drop-down.
- On the next screen, you will see all your Upcoming and Past events listed. To open the event page, find the relevant event and click on the event name.
Send Invite menu to the event page
On the event page, if you are the Organizer of the event, then you will see the Event Dashboard. To view the Event, click on View Event.
On the event page, if you are the Organizer of the event, then you will see manage event row. To send email invites using email credits for the event, click on Send Invites.
To approve the preview of the email, click on
- As a next step, you will see all the email lists you have created. To create a new list click Create a new list. Enter the list name i.e. friends, colleagues, family, etc. And then click on Create.
Using the CSV method
On the next screen, to upload the CSV file open
Import Emails From CSV and clicks on
Choose File. Once you have uploaded the file finalize the import by clicking on
Do note that to properly import all the email addresses, your CSV file should be formatted like this sample CSV file. Click here to download the sample file.
On the next screen, to import from Gmail, under the menu
Import Emails From Gmail click on
Import from Gmail.
- You will be asked to log in to your Gmail account. Once you are logged in, you will be asked to allow us to import your Gmail contact information. Click on Allow.
To configure this list of emails further, there are two buttons provided. i.e.
- Add Contact: Add more email addresses to the current list from another CSV file or another Gmail contact import.
- Delete List: To delete the entire list.
To delete individual contact mark the CheckBox and then delete it.
AllEvents.in will send a specially designed email invitation to each email address you listed.
It would be extremely convenient in the future if you organize your email in the appropriate category.